Security is always a top concern when it comes to any type of software, especially if it involves all of your valuable assets. This is why DivideOurStuff.com has every safety protocol put into place to protect your privacy.
DivideOurStuff.com Security Overview
DivideOurStuff.com takes the security of your data extremely seriously.
The following is information related to our security measures:
Priority #1: Encrypt All Communication
- All interactions that you have with DivideOurStuff.com are done through bank-level SSL-encrypted communications. This includes all of our static content and all data and documents that you submit or retrieve from DivideOurStuff.com. This means that no one can steal or otherwise intercept your data while it is being sent to or from DivideOurStuff.com.
Priority #2: Store Only the Data We Have To
- We only store data for our active subscribers and delete permanently any data for customers who cancel within 14 days of cancellation.
Priority #3: Encrypt All Data Stored
- For data that we have to store, including documents, we use strong encryption to store your data within our files to ensure that even if someone got access to our database/files, they would not be able to use it.
Priority #4: Encrypted Passwords
- Passwords are only stored in an encrypted form and cannot be retrieved.
Priority #5: Let the Experts Handle What They're Good At
- We use third-party providers Chargebee and Authorize.net to manage all credit card and payment processing so we do not have to worry about storing any sensitive credit card information.
- We also utilize Amazon Web Services (AWS), the leading cloud infrastructure provider that has extraordinary security measures in place to ensure the security of the data that they handle.